Kevin Durant Funny Photos


Ok baby, mom is gonna leave now.. 
don't forget your chocolate drinks and 
don't play nasty thugs to your Homie.. be nice..



I have to go home early , sorry guys.. mom is calling me now




where's my dime? its somewhere here 



The All Star Hero.. Marvel just copied the idea




All the guys he terminated are listed there.. 




ohh shit.. they still found me with my disguise




count down 5,4,3,2,1.... Care bears staaaaaarrreee!!!!!



Yo mom.. I'll be late for dinner...



I have to prove my shoe has magic.. see how this goes fly 



Hi I'm Kevin Durant.. if you need life insurance  just call me





Today for our menu I will teach you how to cook a Steak  Panda ...
but first I'll bang this endanger creature..



ohh yeah.. see this Oden?




The scariest movie ever.. specially the weird looking guy



Wear this and sure people will think you're a fan of K.Durant 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers