Shaquille O' Neal Funny Photos

Shaq spongebob square pant..




Think this is your head with the ball... yes its soft




oohhhh.. I got 2-2 free throw.. ohh shitty amazing!!




harr harr.. all your pants belongs to me





Kobe : no don't drop me yet.. I'm still  having fun




See my bitch.. don't play nasty on me




He doesn't anything about kung fu but he surely can crash you




Bush : heyyy... its you Kobe.. you look huge in person..




Don't make me angry.. or else I'll turn to blushy green ogre



Green Lantern...




Ohhrr ohhrrr Masteer.. I got the ball.. what do you wan't me to do now?



Your wish is my command... or else die




Kobe : ohh shit.. someone gave Shaq the wrong Gatorade




I don't get it..? why you suddenly knocked down 
and I'm just standing here




Face off .. the shaq and the mamba





No one can stop the Shaq.. specially my tongue is out...




No one can do that do to me in NBA... I supposed to do that




So kids... study hard or else be like these guys besides me..
Police: Yes right...




2 comments:

  1. In most games, your running back will be set to blocking for extra coverage in the pocket, and your best receivers should be the middle receiver of the trio out wide. He can run a deep post route to get great separation, TE's crossover can also deal with the defender to the ball in the middle, and your outside receivers will also create separation for the potential deep ball.

    These are the three best Offensive Schemes. If you are choosing the appropriate one, then you can give priority to these three schemes. It is even better if you have those recommended players, because they will be able to maximize the advantages of schemes. If you do not have those excellent players, you can first come to MMOexp to buy MUT 22 Coins.

    MMOexp is a reliable seller of Mut 22 coins and can provide cheap MUT 22 Coins. If you are contacting MMOexp for the first time and are skeptical, you can browse the feedback on MMOexp. They all think that MMOexp provides cheap and safe Madden 22 Coins, and our fast delivery makes them very satisfied.

    ReplyDelete

  2. EA Sports also changed the Rookie Premiere system in mmoexp Madden 22. The feature is making its long-awaited return, causing players of all ages to wonder how to get in on this section of the game. We've made it easy for players to maximize their Madden nfl 22 coins Rookie Premiere performance.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers