LA Clippers Vs Memphis Grizzlies 2012 Playoffs

run Paul.. run... I'm coming to eat you.. grwaaaarggghhh!!!



sorry Mr.Griffin you're not allowed to enter here.. 
they said ... retards are not welcome



Paul : did you bring my Barney's Adventure XBox game?
Grffin : ohh shit I forgot, I almost finish it last night




you all sucks!!! suck it!!! 
(just love this people, they don't mind what ever you say)



come on puppy... let go your tantrums now... 
you'll have the ball promise 



yes... I'm excited... we are leading 10pts.. it means, 
we can play finally.. I'll tell my mama about this



cool dude.. they let you play.. how does it feel?
we missed you here in the bench.. hope you come back here and seat with us again



ohh shit... we're so fast and  run over him



Paul is mine.. no he's mine.. I have my eyes on him since he's rookie



great guys we got a win, its not in my game play but whatever you just did, it works



why I'm feeling like a tortoise...?



wahhhh!!! its not fair, you two always harrasing me..
my hearts broken ... and alone again



I'm back... now that I'm here, you all should give me the ball ...
like how the Kobe System works



paper-rock-scissor ... scissor? what's next... anyway I win..
 I'll have the ball



its so great that making me feel wanna sing... 
"I born this way....  lah lah lah"



I can fly because my magic shoes has fairy dust from Petter Pan... 



come on Paul, where are you going? 
its your turn to show yours...



I'm the real King.. that Lebron is a fake...
he doesn't have Royal Blood like mine



somebody help us... we got stuck



calm down... you still look fine, your body are still all together with the beard..
yeah nothing's to worry after that Griffin dunk



Coach : I called a timeout to hear you out my poetry I made..
 it goes like this... 'There's a dog.. in my home...'
Gasol : I want a new coach.. this one is fine to kill



wahhhhh !!!! your nails.. its horrible..



 wow.. that looks fun.. I wanna join.. wait for me



Griffin's who? whoever he is, he won't getaway from us... 
we're the best tower in NBA.. 



what no cute on the court?
where's Marc Gasol.. ? that macho espanyol.. grrrr..



come one Paul, give him the ball... he will rape us



ewwww... your saliva, its sticks in to my lips



what did you say? I'm better to be the Bear Grizzlies mascot...
how dare you.. I'm a hippo not a bear



dam you all... I'm the one got injured here... 
somebody please give me some care,.. huhuhhu.... I'm alone again



deeper... push it more doc... I can't still feel any






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers