Blake Griffin Funny Photos


Hi boy.. are you lost? maybe I can take you to your way...





ohhh...that's a good one.. aerial move




huh? who's Blake Griffin..? do I know you you guys ? where am I? 




Another game of a day is over...
 atleast I have no jersey to wash up 
and I can use this attire over and over




The ball is hiding another balls




Hello I'm Baby Griffin.. I killed your baby 



ohhh.. you are a nasty photographer.. 
why are you shooting my behind?



Griffin cartoon avatar... looks like Richie Rich



grrrr.. I'm craving for grilled polar bear..



C-l-i-p-p-e-r-s... so that's how they spelled Clippers..




duhhhh.. I know it... I know I can dunk..! see mama how I dunk..




duhhh... I slammed again.. see mama .. I'm fine now




just call the number below if you wan't to get one of my bitches




Why Gomes.. tell me why.. You hurts me so much.. 
is there anything I can do.. please?



yahh... I'm still a virgin... to girls, and for guys .. ? 
sorry, can you rephrase your question?



Damn it.. I wanna go home.. I know we're gonna lose anyway



we are partners.. I mean like mate.. I mean like team mate...
ohh whatever...




This technology I have already patented 
and Apple can't steal this one from me



Yo amigo!.. I'm John Cena.. and this my homie over here..



This would had been if he failed that KIA dunk 



I'm the light bulbs man.. saving the day is my business



Referee : no you ass hole!! 
            stop your words to my FRIENDS or else I'll throw you out
Odum : who's stupid now huh?



One season he's having this attire



ouucchhh... bad timing I hit my head in this damn board



Griffin: I'm light bulbs man.. you all terrorist is over
Geek : ohh.. mr. Griffin they are in the other block..



ohhh that's smell... you forgot to wash your hands, didn't you?



shut up and take this punishment!




see that bitch over there.. that's our principal



smell my balls... 




ah Coach... where does baby's came from?
 my dad didn't tell me anything?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers