Ron Artest Funny Photos

  Twinkle.. twinkle... little star... (ohh shitt... I forgot the next line)




I made the rhymes in my shirt... you have a problem?





What? who's foul?? this one is dead...  are you blind..




Artest : come here you retard.. I'll give you real disciplinary action
Fisher : arhhhhh... please don't hurt me Mr.Artest..
Odum : Mr.Artest.. its my fault don't hurt my friend..




No one can STOP .. I'm all BOOST UP!!




Tyson : So you want to come with me in my practice ring 
          and get a little warm up...
Artest : Sorry to dissapoint you... I need to go home 
           and take care my sick dog





I don't get what's the banners says.. 
all I know the Dog looks nicer than him




Buy Ron Artest "How to discipline your Dog" Home Video...
after few weeks your dog will behave incredibly




Hey Kobe... we're running out of water here.. 
can you pump more water there



Because they need a Real Man in the court




Brokeback Scene in the NBA.. they just can't resist each other



Rondo put your an eye on this ... this is what will happen to you 
if you don't know who's your nigga




Hey waiter.. can I order more BEER here.. I don't feel I'm drunk




Hi Guys, I'm Ron Artest... I wan't to share my story 
before I became a real good man





Kobe : hey boy.. you look so BAAADDD.. I like you..



one more shot on me and you are a dead camera man...



Bring this message to your family... the sun won't shine on them tomorrow



Artest : so you want one more round?
Kobe : ohhh please no more.... 



Artest : lets go ladies.. I'll take you all home and 
lets have a bubbles party



Men this food makes me hallucinate.. I feel like I'm in a press conference




I'll show the difference of a Ball and your face...




Coach.. I've just tested our jersey quality..
we got rip off.. its a bad insane shit




Referee : OK guys.. enough of it.. don't fight over me...
            both of you can have me at the same time




If both of you still don't understand what I said, 
   I'll punch you very hard.. get it?



Call me James Bond Is Dead





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers