Derick Rose Lessons Learned Notes




D.Rose Lessons learnt after Eastern Finals... 



1. Not because I'm a MVP I can go all the way to Finals 



2. I'm not MJ to win any game in Chicago's Arena



3. I can't shoot over Lebron even I'm a MVP



4. I can't shoot if Lebron is inches away from me



5. Even I have a coach that has Coach of the Year, it can guarantee me a win



6. Being a rookie MVP is not excuse to do the same mistakes, I can't learn from my mistakes.. 
repeating the same mistake over and over



7. I have teammates on the floor that knows to shoot too



8. Lebron is too much for me.. wish Boston won over Heat



9. I'll raise my salary because I'm a MVP now and since Boozer is such a looser



10. If I can't be the next MJ then I'll be the next Lebron

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers