Last 2011 NBA Finals, Jason Terry of Mavs made a tattoo of a trophy in his biceps. This is to show how serious he is to win the title. Imagine if Mavs will win with 10Finals.. his body will filled with trophies. It shows how Tattoos became a symbol for most players to express their thoughts and attitude.
But for some players, they don't like to engrave something in their skin or put something that looks like dirty. One reason maybe because of their religious beliefs and for some other they doesn't find it cool at all.
Here are the Best Players in the NBA who doesn't want to put any tattoo on their skin (so far) ...
Active Players with No Tattoos
- if he will have one, it's most probably a superman with the 'S' or a donkey kong..
- if he will have one, its probably The Flash logo or Lebron James hairline
- no doubt if he got one.. its must be Dirk or "Canada To Germany with Love"
- if ever he will get one, it will be "Nash & Dirk Forever" or "Taste my Dirk"
- if he will put one, he'll put an image of a 7ft dude dunked with a facial
- if he has one, its must be Andre Jordan face,.. or maybe The Hulk
- what could be else he'll put on.. its CP3 or a bumble bee
- if he has one, its must be his face with a halo...
- if he has one, it will be the 3 of them with KG and Pierce hugging like sistah
- if he has one, it will be Great Wall of China..
- it will be nice if he'll put a tattoo something like "I am Gay ... Rudy" or "Totally Gay"
- if he has one, it would be the names of all his relatives in China
- if lin will have a tattoo, it will be all the verses in the Bible
Retired Players with No Tattoos