Lebron James Hairline is the Headline


ggeeezzz.. Bosh you better shaved your head forever, 
you don't have great hairline like mine..




I forgot my headband... I'll hide my hairline with my fingers..




ohh yeah... what's so funny? do I look like a taliban?



Ok fine, I do like though...




I'm not covering anything, this is my fashion statement can you all see




wait I can see they're laughing at my haircut ..


What did the Mavs says about my hairline?





oppsss.. another hair loss 



we lost the Finals because I'm just having a bad hair day..











LeBron James' Headband Timeline










Dwight Howard Lebron James Hairline Jokes on Dwight Howard Lebron James Hairline Jokes 



3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers