NBA Players as their Comic SuperHeroes



 Dwight Howard caught all the crowds attention by his Superman gimmick. Those people forgotten  it was not a DUNK!!.. its a  slam lay-up... though he still  got the trophy. Wondering if those people didn't buy his gimmick  he could have lost from that competition and that epic fail will be the most shameful Dunk in the NBA history. Anyway here are the photos from your NBA Stars- superheroes wannabe.



Flying so high for the super slam lay-up





the black Superman in NBA.... but look at his underwear? is it a thong?




Obama is the first president as so Howard is the first Black superman




ohh shit...! I won't gonna make it.. this won't be a dunk




what else I'm going to do? how about I jump high to the roof and bring down the Scoring box 



I got you all tricked !.. guess what .. I'm not the real Superman




MJ maybe has superman blood from being a super extra ordinary



here comes Shaq with the big 'S'




J.Wall always has his Superman suite with him..




The Green Goliath fella from Clippers




grwaaahhhh!!!.. get down from my back.. you all are too heavy!!!





The dynamic duo from Miami..
Robin : Hey Batman someone stole my rubber ducky?
Batman : noohh.. I don't have it here in my underwear .. I swear




Behind The Flash mask is another 'The Flash' from Miami



The Flash ... as dwyane wade










a never seen Spiderman the movie cover


see him web swinging around  in your neighborhood




both of them can stick in any wall with the similar pose




I know there's a bit weird with Spiderman dark sides





I'm the Master Jedi .. I have the Force.. but I don't have any ring





Incredible Hulk Movie could have been a Big Hit if they remade it this way



how many times I told you that I'm not Mr. Dwight Howard..
I'm Shaq.. I don't do clown performance




Stupid.. I'm not Robocop .... 







Some real Marvel Comics super heroes



















No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers