Blake Griffin as The Incredible Hulk

the unreleased Incredible Hulk Movie poster starring Mr.Griffin





Don't make me mad or else I'll turn into a green freaking beast!!




see I'm starting to transform....




I can't control it the blood is feasting...




grahhhhhh!!!! the Hulk will eat your food

 




 ride on my back.. I'll carry you all to the Finals..




The Hulk face with a dunk




(crying) wahhhh!!!!... I told you not to make me mad.. the girls are teasing me.. wahhh!!!



take my Ferocious  Hulk Dunk!!




take my Retarded Hulk Dunk!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers