Random Photos from NBA 2012 Season

hey something make's me wonder..Are we Twins?




yah now beat that reach!



Pierce : No I'll shoot this.. 
Ganger : Oh please.. I'm shooting this.. I got this



push it lower.. wow I never thought your good at this



I want to pee.. hey Howard, stop making clown  and finish the game now!



Come on Pal.. that's not the Tango  I thought you ... 



ohh the Guy near me.. I like him.. wanna hear who's my latest crush?




ewwww awful smell.. where did you use that hand



Man I cried with that Bosh bluff foul.. its an oscar




Rio this How to Dougie... you can never be as good as   like me



Who poos on the floor?




darn big mistake...? I should brought my PSP if I only know that I will be benched



its pitchblack.. wahhh... I can't see anything..~~ ohh I covering my eyes




Haywood: Damn.. I didn't know you can do that.. seating in mid-air?



ohhh... this is not like what you're in thinking... I grabbing the ball I swear



Ref: get out you can't play inside
Coach : come on ref.. I want to play with John Wall... I can dance like him too



My legs trapped.. I felt something ewwww 



Coach : I want you stay with the Kings.. cuz I like you... you know what I mean...
Cousens : huh? did you touch my ass?



please let me get my first basket this season... its not fair...



can you speak something english.. I don't get you



I hate this kind of brokeback mountain defense



Rose you stole the fame out from me... you can never do that again here in Clippers




the facial look will add to my MVP points




hey KG  are you also trying to block me? are you really me teammate?



I will not shoot the ball.. I'll put this into my wide open mouth in whole piece




ohhh that's good... I feelin it



that bastard trying to steal our show... I don't like to hear Big-4 in the future
, we must sabotage him soon



they say there's a Big 3 in Miami.. no more its now Big 3.5..
I gonna sell my jersey #30 then I'll be rich... ohh yeah!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers