Funny Moments January-February 2012


Noah : Sorry guys I need to take a toilet.. this one gonna blow




Williams : I'll shoot this..
Griffin : No.. I'll dunk this one, get out of the way



Ganger: Hey Hitbert, what are you doing there? 
Hitbert : carry one, were on a intimate moment right now



my hand stacked with the ball... did you put glues with this?



I love looking at Bird's bird... I have a lot of this photo in my bathtub




I command you ball... go fly and go in the basket...




what?  I didn't make it to the All Stars? 
that's impossible.. I did thousand fake accounts to boost my votes




did you put Kobe's underwear in your mouth?




I can fly fabulous like a butterfly.. waaaahhlll!!!




ok mission done.. I shot Vince Carter at the back..




Rubio: Hey Mr.Kidd ... can you sign in my ass after this game?
Kidd : ...Maricon Chico



WTF!!! you scared me to death




 Sonic Arm Beam !!!




that's not how to dance the dougie... you have to put your arm like this



get out of the way... need to change my shorts.. 
I pooed in my shorts.. wahhhh!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers