Chris Bosh Funny Face Collections


once I'm finish with this cookie, I'll eat you next...



OMG!!!! is that's your new headband Lebron? 
its so fabulous...



hide your children... Godzilla is back!!



I want that dinosaur tattoo, the one that's chubby and pinkish color
(you mean Barney?)
no the one that's sing 'I love you.. something... '




Cookies!!!! I love Cookies!!!




I lost my false teeth... I think I left it in your drinking glass




yes Coach.. I'll obey as your command.. I'll play dead to get a foul




I'm not soft... I'm just too beautiful like a butterfly..




Bostrichulous Raptorous



Bostrich Farm.. 
when they fed Bosh food leftovers in the Ostrich Farm... 
the next day something weird happened..




Boshtrich Family Photo




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers