Jason Kidd Funny Photos


Melo : So Lebron told me.... Kidd will retire without a ring



I got all the NBA caps except Miami



Kidd is part of the Brokeback Cowboys in Mavs



Hey Harris, is it sucks playing that jersey? 
I know I've been in your position before



ohh shit I've seen on TV... they will know I'm still alive



come on daddy.. I'm scared in the dark.. 
can you come with me



Kidd : sorry this ball is mine.. byebye
Charmers : no that's ball give me back my ballss.. huhuhu




The greatest guards Face Off



Ohhh.. I love farting while everybody's enjoying 


























Coach : how can you say I'm foul? I'm outside coaching..
Kidd : yahh right.. but still I'm right that your foul













No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers