Jason Terry Funny Photos


This document will prove that you are a human.. 
to nullify all people acquisition against you that you're an allien




wow! your jump shot look perfect in this angle...




Ghandi look alike..



you all bastard.. I'll poo on this Gatorade for not making me play




I stole  my  team mates shorts in their locker room .. 

I love smelling them..




That's six points for my 3's... +3 because I got the style




Hey Lebron... take this.. no ring for you this time..




This trophy is too light...  it doesn't balance my other arm



Next season I'll fly to the moon and put a tattoo for it too


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers