Steve Nash Funny Photos



Yes I got my new cap,.. next I'll go to Mavs to get another cap 




I told them don't make me angry because the blood consumes me




Wahhhh...please maam.. give me back my toy.. 
promise I won't play it inside the school



who's drunk...? I'm not drunk Dad... Dirk..daddy..dirk..




The Losers



I can't feel my tits... I think I'm drunk...maybe



Is that you Dirk wearing the clown... 
I told you we both gonna play the Elvis... 




My first Kobe Bryant MVP trophy



Steve Nash Office



Oh yeah.. are we cool dohh!



Yah its ok pal... let me scratch your back 



come here you girl.. don't run away from me




Balls.. I love balls




where am I? who's Nash?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers