Charles Barkley Funny Photos


you know I have a big crush on you since I was a dude




what was your answer? sorry you didn't make on time.. die die die...




Pancake head Barkley




wait, let me count  my money I'm earning at this moment




Where's my doughnuts... why why I can't have one!






No!!!  I swear I don't  wear panties...





These are the days when NBA got locked out... 




Wait I'm Charles Barkley, I'm a NBA star.. you can't imprison me.




he's right...





Let me guess.. you'll be retiring soon like me right?




MJ: Hey Charles...  let me hold your hands when we both going to the shower room
Charles : awww... you don't to have to asked 




Fish!!! Fish!!! I think its a whale...





Hey Mr.Referee.. yes I'm calling you.. you want me to use your other whistle?




No you miss heard me.. I didn't say black giraffe



So you want to pee in my crib..? 




The Goldilocks big bears... starring mister dwarfee as Charles




NBA Lockout 




Hi Kobe... thanks for outstanding night... by the way you left your jersey in my closet




this off season so sucks.. I'm just seating here looking at my d@### the whole day





did you say I'm fat and looks like a Winnie The Poohhh??? f#ck y@~! 



SCREAM The Original Movie  poster




yes I'd used this fingers in my ass and I'll lick it all the way




hey old me.. you look handsome.. I feel I'm gay




the battle of the Thumps....



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers