Erik Spoesltra Funny Photos


Just pretend we don't see each other crossing our path...




Lebron : Ohhh I got your wallet... sorry pal no hard feelings


I'll lost my job... please guys help me



ohh stop the music.. my body is dancing on its own




I'm hiding here so I can escape easily when we lose




I'm here coach.. you're not looking at me..




Hey guys! you can play as long as you want...
I'll bench Lebron today..



I'll walk here so you won't bump me again...




Shout it loud.. Save Spo's Job




Damn it... its harder to waste here than I thought 




Referee: you know I like Asian guy with a tie...
Erik : Sorry Ref,.. I'm married




Riley : whoever you are I'll handover you the coaching job
Erik : But Sir I'm just new and don't have an idea what to do?
Riley : doesn't matter.. just pretend you know what you're doing.. 



Sometimes I walk alone and cry alone..




those bastards seriously celebrating because I'm gonna lost my job 



What???? Jason William will not come today? 
that idiot should not be looting around



Dancing like a Backstreet boys.. 'Tell me why... Ain't nothing a.... '




This Big 3 is harder than I thought... I should start with small ..



Ok Guys.. smile so your fans will think that  you all like your coach



Can I just coach you alone without the 2 guys?




This is supposed to be my fans day but no one even come ..


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers