Kobe Bryant and Pau Gasol

The Love Story that we didn't hear yet.



Its just started as best partners....




How you like that huh...? I know you like it



can't say anything more..




ohh I love touching skinned head guys...





Pau : I love to hug my own championship trophy
Kobe : heeyyyy... stop it.. don't do it here




sharing the laughters....

Pau : Lebron's said Lakers won't make it to Finals and Miami will face Mavs...
Kobe : that's Bullshit... everyone know we will finish Mavs here





Pau : Hey don't touch his head.. I'm the only one should touch it
Kobe : why you always so jealous





Hey Baby.. sorry I'm not looking at him



Pau : Hate you.. 
Kobe : Hate you more





after the quarrel and starting all over again




as friends again.. and partners.. and whatever... (eewwwww....)




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers