NBA Crying Drama Moments


whyy.... whyyy.. why I can't still win a ring having the 3 of us..




Dirk: LOOSSSEERRR!!!! you will never get your RING!!
Lebron : Stop it... stop it.. huhuhuhu




take off that camera.. don't look at me.. huhuhuhu.. 
leave me alone.. please... huhuhu!




whyyyy... you ruined my dream.. because of you 
those guys will tease me because I'm a LOSER!!! huhuhu!




not again... huhuhu... I have the best stats..
 but why I can't win




I don't need 10 rings... just give me one..
one please is enough.. I'm begging you.. 
huuhuuhhu!





This made me cry... huhuhu!





Dirk... listen to me.. please let me win this.. I want the ring badly..
pleeasssseeee!!!!!




Hey pal.. I'm really sorry... forgive me please.. 
I screwed the game because of my triple-doubles..





Nobody wants me... even as a mascot




wahhhh....!!!!  I don't want to leave sixers.. please let me play more!!!





please help me.. I'm dying here.. take me to Knicks




don't look at me.. I shame of my self.. huhuhu!!



huhuhu... I can't find my bubu inside my short.. 
it was here earlier..




please bro.. allow me to go to the toilet..
I'm begging you... I'll die if I don't pee now




huhuhu!!! I knew it..
I knew it that you are my blind date... huhuhu




why Pau...? why you have to go to Spain and leave me crying?





 No one's love me anymore.. they always say its Kobe's fault..
its always me.. me and me.. Nobody's love meeeeeiii...!!!




There's no cute boys here.. it making me sad.. too sad..




oucchh.. my wisdom tooth is aching..  huhuhu



Pipen.. huhuhu ... what happened to you? why you turned into a trophy..
you should turned into pizza, atleast I can eat you.. huhuhu




I told him not to block me.. huhuhu



why they benched me?? I don't get it.. huhuhu




I'm going back to China and feed my Panda, 
they dumped me because I can't play no more...
huhuhuhu




I don't want to play with Lebron.. 
huhu.. don't let me play with him... please... huhuhu




Kobeeeee... I hate you.. you stole my underwear.. huhu




Please let me play more... I can do what Lebron's did...
please..huhuhu!!!






The most dramatic of them all....


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers