NBA's Kickers Collection

Ok just stand there and be like a steel..
pain is all in the mind.. wachaawwwwww!!!!



I said that's my ball... now taste the wrath of my kick!!!




I said I'm not OLD... wachhhaawwww!!!!




don't touch this ball or else I'll kick your ball..




power ranger kick!!!!




nice dance trick you have there... 
can you put the ball too?




this is sumo big step...



hey can you check the size of my shoe? 
it look its size your head




ohhhwww... what a disgusting lady kick.. 
good thing they know I know basketball 









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers