NBA Players in EuroBasket : Argentina


Louis Scola


HEEELLLLPPP!!
Somebody please help me to get down from here????
I'm hell scare of heights....




wow... you guys look enjoying that.. let me join the fun



Broom...Broooommmm.. errrrrr... The  Dump Truck is coming!!!
Brrroooooooommmmmmmm!!!!



eeiiii so what? so what if I don't wear any underwear today ?



haha!! eat my dust from sucker



ohh you want a kick in the ass too? who else want it



sorry Man.. I won't do it again.. will not get separated ever again..



hogaa.. hogaaa!!!! beat that move .. hoggaa!!!






Andres Nocioni


Hey man I don't have the ball here.. you can let go off me
Nocioni : who cares about the ball.. I like here better ...



yehhhh I'm having fun..
can you both take me home like this..




cool... I like this angle.. just pose one more time with dramatic emotion



hey Pal.. I would like to meet you Andres, he likes you so much...



am I dead... is this hell?  why  see monsters at front of me..
ohhh sorry I didn't see you clearly..



where is that guy who ruined my hair? 
I'll gonna kill him, show him to me



welcome buddy... you're now belong to our Sister Hood



errhggggg... what the heck you're squeezing.. its not the ball



Gwaarhhhh!!!!!
gwaarrrhhh!!!! this is my Ball... its only mine.. mine




meet his cartoon version..







Manu Ginobili


ahhihihihi... hey man stop touching me there.. it tickles me



come on man.. don't do this to me.. don't reject me like that..
you know I love you and your hurting me..




Hey Kid... is your mother in there? can I come in?
I have candies here....



you fell into our Sandwich Trap Maneuver




Scola...I'm too shy to dance... can you lead the steps for me?



Man : I'm sorry to tell you, I'm your real Father..
Manu :  Damn you.. why did you tell it just now



ahhhhh.. I love it.. undress me more.. show me more of your intimate lust



Manu : Hey pal.. will you be mad if I had slept with your GF ?



I did it.. I stole and eat your cat's food...




hahahar!!!... dam you're so funny..
can you take off that mask..?



even we are friends.. I can still rip your heart and kill you



see you next time for more action in Manu and The Bunny Friends




arrggghhhh... I'm having a bad stomach..
I knew it that I can never trust Scola cooks food





Carlos Delfino



Hey Girls.. who's on the top now ... its so fun up here .. I feel more gay




waaahhhhhh!!!!!.... where is my Lunch Box.. who stole my food...



this is a great breakthrough.. I invented a ball that will make
the greatest Player in the world.. with this I won't miss any shots...




huh? the ball is speaking with me...




arrghhhhh... I have accidentally ate my boger..
its tastes weird.. let me try another if it taste the same



nyeii..ne..nyeiii... you will never catch me... nyeiinyii..




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers