NBA Players in FIBA : China

Everybody loves Kung Fu Fighting... and of course BasketBall



Wang ZhiZhi


Ohh my pet Girafe you're safe from those hunter



we are all in Yao's one Arm... Literally...



how come you came taller than me... that's impossible



ohhh shit... don't touch my hair you stupid bozuuu... I'll kick your ass




I'm starting to get weak... you have hit my vital point






Yao Ming



ohhh my... finally I found you I thought I won't 
gonna see you again ... puppy



hey guys... keep this in my mind that a Ball look like this.. OK?



cool... your iPhone is lighting in the dark... is there a made in China like this?




ohhh.. I smell something.. someone farted here closeby 



huhuhu... I can't untie my shoe lace




is this wacky face enough??



when I was a kid I used to play with my friends with the pole..
I'm the pole




I didn't bump you... its the other thing in front 




finally I can watch my favorite Panda Show
 without people recognizing me



I'm doing a Tai Chi... 



this supposed to be a jump shot.. the ring is too short for me




Yi JianLian


what??? there's a giant at my back?



hello there beauty fans.. today I'll teach how to make your lips glossy 
and eye care technique




so how long is it again? let me measure it again.. 
I mean your short..




there's a hand grabbing my neck... its choking me



Yi : waccchhaaaaa!!!!... so who's your boss now?
Guy : its you.. I give up.. mercy please


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers