LA Lakers Vs Oklahoma Thunder 2012 Playoffs

come on guys.. can you also carry me here! 
I want that same spot with Durant 



I found Kobe weakness... 
Hey Kobe check this out!!



ohhh... who's winning the peeing contest?
where's Kobe? he's our judge..




nice pass pal.. lets limit the passing between you and me...



what? I'm not hurting him anymore.. 
I'm trying to caress and making love like friends...




damn... I know that you can pass somehow...




thanks Mr.Jack Nicholson for teaching my boys some
acting ... its working so well



huhu... I'm aging and losing... time is going so fast.. 
soon I'll be retiring like MJ and will buy a garbage team




huhu... Blake took the last shot... I felt brokenhearted..
somebody hold me... huhu



so you want to be like me and learn the Kobe System?
see me in my place... I'll give you 1-on-1..




oh yeah.. I'm a ninja.. rubbing my elbow



yuck! did you touch this ball? 
you touched your beard and hand this ball.. disgusting



arggghhh!!! why it has to be you to guard me?
we gonna lose this game for sure.. I don't feel motivated



Help me!!!! Meta is on loose again...



hey... can  you see Ron Artest? please ask him to go away...
Meta don't want to listen to him anymore



so Kobe told me... Lakers will not lose like the Clippers..
he'll show the whole world that there's no losers in Los Angeles



OMG!!! you're like a swan.. did Bosh teach you that move?



hey Pau, can you cover me  up against Perkins.. he always scared
me like he's gonna take all my lunch



damn.. its too early for me to go back to Spain... 
I did a flight booking in the end Finals... how can I rebook it now



Hey Russel buddy... I'm over here.. pass it here pal.. 
pass it to meeeeee!!!




bwahahaha...!!!! who's the hog ball now Kobe?... 



any of you guys where we going this off season? 
is there any vacation tour for us?



wait.... I score.. that doesn't mean Ron Artest will get his points too?






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers