Miami Heat Vs Indiana Pacers Knicks 2012 Playoffs



The happiest fans in Indiana not until Game 6



awesome , we knock out 3 players and we will surely gonna
have Game 6.. no way we will lose this.. lets have a early celebration



ohh its Game-6, I guess we need to finish right no this game..
wait when I finish my drink...



Flop??? ohh yeah this blood clot is fake




you nasty big boy... hey don't turn your head, just look in to the eyes




guess our bullying strategy is not working.. will go for Plan-B...
lets give Wade a real injury




WTF! wade is coming.. run for your lives!!! 




who want's my awesome short?




Bosh : Wade, Lebron.. coach...guys...??? are you all still there... ??
I can walk now.. can you open the room?




hey Pittman.. don't forget just tap the elbow.. and don't do any stupid,
you might get suspended




Shit.. I'm gonna lose.. that will makes Spoesltra less stupid than me




what was it again? mmmmmm just pretend I just said something to you
and do something good ... OK? help me making me an awesome coach




you're so rude... this is my true face.. I don't wear any face mask...
wait I'll put back my headband... you'll see




Granger : hey grand pa... put on your headband ... your hairline makes me mad...
Lebron : what did I do? can please someone shut up this guy...
    come on Ref.. you can do something to stop this guy bullying me?





OK guys stop the bitching.. I don't want to hear
Yo Mama jokes again.. I want a different jokes this time



I hate Granger so much... he said he'll stop bullying me
if I take out my hairband and mouthpiece...




OMG!!! two white guys raping me... just like one of my crazy dream..
wait, I feel my stomach trembling.. 




Wahhhh!!! he put his fingers in my nostrils... call a flagrant..





I hate this place.. this people are bunch of thugs.. 
I miss Boston, I  found out  Garnett is a nice guy after all




damn I really hate to give this award to you...




Suddenly I feeling sick .. it must be the 4th quarter now I guess



wade buddy, don't forget I thought you how to shot Freethrows during crunch time..
that's my expertise and I don't miss it





put on your seat-belts... we will go for a long Travel









wait guys.. hold a second.. can you pose for my Album,
I called it "Pacers Sucks All Time!"





WTF!!! Mah and Delonte watching the game...



I fart... sorry guys


















WTF! Pacers lost? did Juwan Howard went back to his 20years younger

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers