Oklahoma Thunder Vs San Antonio Spurs - Western Conference Finals 2012



this Sucks!!! why we are winning if I don't play well



Durantula.. The Animal Bureau want to test your toxins.. you're coming with us



National Geo.. found the rarest Tarantula in the deepest
and darkest area of Oklahoma's Home Court




Just get Nasty,... you know like an old man  hasting some young girls...
ohh sorry I was thinking so loud...




 are we winning again? I love this team so much...
we're winning without doing anything




I told you I don't have the ball.. stop pulling my balls




I'm just puzzled... why did they call you Durantula..?
are you a Spiderman , Black widow or something?



Hello mr.Kobe...!! goodluck to your game with Dallas



This doesn't work if they're the ones that holds the 'Nasty' banners



Damn that Westbrook... screwing our gameplan again..
He put all his names in the shooting spots



Ginobili : Oh yeah.. that's NASTY!!! 
Fisher : Damn it.. I lost my virginity...



Sorry I'm late.. I can't get away from Level-2 in Angry Birds




Good job Harden... our plans are working.. 
we made Westbrook invisible



I'm practicing for my kiss later for my pet Dog.. Parky



ohhh Parker... that's too Nasty... and awfully disgusting.. 
I think you misunderstood what coach Pop said



One Team... Don't let Westbrook get the Ball... GO!!!!



Sorry Pal.. I really want to win this game but my arthritis hits me again



Hey Diaw.. don't leave and walks so fast... don't you think my outfit looks Nasty?
I have thigh nets by the way...



Sorry guys.. I need to shoot all this shots... I need to go home early
and do the dishes.. my mama will kill me



My Spider Sense is telling me... I can get all the shots even
 I just kicking it through the rim



This is what happened after they drinks Harden's left over



yeheeyyy!!! we are winning.... are we?



ohh Shit... my back's crack... I can't move



Westbrook : hey Durant... I have feeling I should pass more, don't you think?
Durant : neiiii... just take the shots we are just fine with that



Damn you Harden... you should pass it to me... 
now Durant got over score me



Coach said.. get Nasty... take my stinky fart, Russel







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers