NBA Players in EuroBasket : Spain

Ricky Rubio


I love this photo.. I feel like narcissism on this




huh? I swear I didn't poo.. I just came




Its time to show the world how cute  my smile while holding the ball
(...hey Ricky.. watch your back..)




Face off to Ringo Starr





hey stupid.. you're overreacting... I haven't touched you yet




the rumour is true.. its size as my thumb



yaaacccckkkss!!!!!!! there's a RAT there... I'm scared Pau




ohh flowers.. I just  love flowers.. I feel more feminine



Pau : hey Ricky.. that's enough, lets back to work..
Ricky: hold on.. I'm not done yet




Ricky: You all people sucks... (did I get my english right?)
Rudy : you stupid.. I think you got them mad






Rudy Fernandez


this medal is fake.. its taste chocolate



Noooo... I said get the ball and not Parker




huh? where am I.. the game is finish and I just slept all the way




wow!!!... you see that I just made six points in  the 3 point line..




Rudy : we love each other.. we are in one..
Ricky : I think your English is wrong..?






Jose Calderon


I'm begging you coach.. please let me play.. I'll kiss your foot...




this ball made in china it taste like opium



ohhh Yo mama so bald .. you can see whats on her mind




ohhh you want a piece of me.. or you want a kiss




Yo mama so ugly when she joined an ugly contest,
they said "Sorry, no professionals."






Marc Gasol



Pau: Yo mama is ugly that she looks like mama.. hahaha
Marc : you Idiot!!..  we're brothers with the same mama




(listening) ... ohh this audio is cool.. I love Barney's song



Durant: Yo mama.......
Marc :  ohhh Yo mama so fat!!
 God told her he had no room in heaven
 and the devil said there was no room in hell 




Marc: Hey Pau.. I ate your chocolates at home.. sorry
Pau : you bastard...




wow...  I know now how to spin the ball with my finger.. beat that...




Pau!!!!! take off that underwear ... there's my name on it...




You won't get away with the Gasol's Trap Maneuver....


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers