NBA Players in EuroBasket : Turkey


Hedo Turkoglu


Hey what's the fun all about? did we win? I got slept the whole game...




damn.. all the teams I've gone through in NBA is a mess...
I feel I'm the jinx.. same here as well




give me all your bananas, or else my monkey on my back will eat you




Not again.. loosing again I had enough of this in NBA




see my tits... its stretchable...




Enes Kanter



ohhh shiittttt... wrong turn around,
 the ring is on the other side..



yeah.. to make me strong I drink Cow's Milk with the whole Cow




ohhhh... sorry over there.. I farted real shit



Wahhhhhhh.... Santa Claus is Fake.... !!!




I'm selling Gatorade.. while in bench




Ok spin your head.. move your hands gracefully...
I didn't know your good at figure skating...





Semith Erden



I told you that don't volt-in with me.. now how can we detach?




wahhhh... sorry mama I won't do it again.. wahhh!!




ohh yeah.. we're all going to the shower room... I'm all fire up




yes were best partners in Turkey.. not the kind of partners in your mind huh..




I did it my Waaaayyyyy!!!!!...  (singing)



I fell asleep while hanging here





Omer Asik


ouhhhhh.... squeeze it more.. squeeze it more there.. I like it




you're shorter than I thought.. 




ohh yeah.. we are dancing.. ohh yeah.. bring it on yo..




whaaccckkk!!!! the ball well hit me...




ewwww... how long you haven't took your bath




this ball is too heavy..!!! can't even pull my arms up


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers