Dallas Mavericks Funny Photos 2012





so you want the Ball huh??? now eat it..!


Dirk.. Lebron is so rude.. he told me he hate's his father.. huhu.. 
why can he say such things... I love my boy , why can't  he accept me?


Hey man I'm on a disguise.. I'm in your team.. we will win this

huh? you reminds someone in the zoo


If my son's Lebron can do this, so am I... flying west to the basket!!


No.. for the million times... I'm not Jim Carrey and I'm your coach


nyahh nyahh... hey Vince do this like me.. it works against Miami


let's go home early and watch Glee .. ohh yeahh!!!!


No... I'm not drawing a Penguin and I'm not Mr.Popper


you made confused who got the dunk on this?


huhu.. Odom I heard the management they be kicking me out next..
help me.. I don't have anything other than NBA.. can I stay in your place with Khloe?


its so hard to get Old.. before I've done this in 360 windmill jam, 
now I'm not sure what the hell of shot is this?


Mr.Artest told me.. becareful he hates you for leaving the Lakers and he might hurt you..
Meta just like want to warn you because Mr.Artest is crazy you know?


Ok thanks for stretching my arms.. can you smell it too?


hihihi... stop tickling my ear... lets do this after


ouch my back!!! this will be a week rest again





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers