LA Lakers Funny Moments 2012


Please don't touch me.... I'm sensitive with white guys


I can't take this anymore.. I need to win to finish this game..
I'll be late with my Yoga Class


OMG! I love your nails... where parlor you had those?


this is my signature move... Dirty Corpse Fire Breath attack!!


after game.. show me our sisterhood sign..


My mask is not bloody red... its pink


kiss me Gasol... I love spanish macho guys


I'm tired... can you help me throw this ball over there


WTF!! you scared me.. I thought there's chewbaka coming


please mr.Gasol.. don't hurt me.. I promise I'll be good boy 


Meta world Peace didn't do anything bad... its Ron Artest fault...


Meta is innocent... I told Mr.Ron Artest not to hurt anyone.. 
but he's persistent, he did it because he hate Harden's ugly beard


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers