Atlanta Hawks Funny Moments in 2012



OMG! I can now tie my  own shoe! look mah!




Coach... this is what you told me.. grab more balls, right?



Yippeeee... Johnson will play pillow-fight with me tonight!!!!...  



No Josh.. this my score... don't steal it


Grahhhh!!! who stepped over my new shoe?


come one Ref.. don't dance and pretending you didn't see anything


I'm not old like carter... see I can still play like the old days.. (ouch my back!)


what? there's a dead man on the floor


Hey Bro.. how do you like the Green I put in your Locker?


whaaccckkk!!!! I touched his poo in the ass!


Baaaalllll!!!!! must eat the Ball


how do you like my eyes? I know you can't resist it



WTF!... where's everybody? they left me with these rapist


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers