On The Bench Moments

No I'm not just a regular Bench.. I'm a sophisticated MVP bench player..



is this the effect of not playing for a long time?



How's our Oscars outfit? we're not seating just like a bench you know


I had a dream while in the Bench... I was playing 7 games straight and people are cheering "LIN"...
weird dream



damn.. I'm not injure but why they letting me dress like this


Let us IN...  we're seating for the entire season.. let our clothes stained by our sweats


no I'm not a Bench player.. I want to seat with the boys... no malice or whatever



who farted this time?... its smells German Hotdog?



Lebron : lets pose and see who's the gayest in three of us? 
Wade : I know, its Bosh...
Bosh : heyy.. but I'm not posing or doing any effort


who left the cage opened.. ?


OMG!... we gonna win .. this is miracle.. if we win, I'll stop peeing in their drinks


huhu... stop that camera... my kids will condemn me and they'll stop calling me father, if they saw me in the bench again..





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers