Boston Celtics Vs Atlanta Hawks 2012 Playoffs

See no Evil , Hear no Evil



looks nice guys, keep facing on my camera... wait, who's that weird looking parrot? .. 
- dude that's a Hawk


damn you Ball, if you fail to get into the rim again... 
I put you in my ass again 


guys , call a time out quickly, I have the ball here


Look at those B*tch...  its look like a sissy cat fight


WTF that's cheer song... its too gay...
no way that you  will let me sing with you guys


how come its my foul? I don't even wearing my jersey 


wow your legs so nice.. can I go more deeper?


hey Mr.Johnson you forgot your undies here


what, are you kidding??? I'm not throwing my legs to anyone


calm down horsie.. me wanna ride Mr.Garneet back 


argghhh!!!... how do you like my bluffing performance?

wow.. I'm so popular here in Boston.. I can start my acting career soon


hey guys, don't be shy, I'll give you a photo shoot of me on your SmartPhones
see I smile like this on your wallpaper (nobody cares)


this will be great.. after my great acting performance..
media will make headlines about my acting Tebowing pose


Dude... the rim is over there... what are you doing?


Rajon Technical.. he said my shoes is not ciute



just read the script at the back so you'll know what to say...
by the way this is basketball game, the last one we visited was Ballet 


damn.. this Ball is too heavy.. I wonder why?



wow Josh Smith with his... seating in a Invisible Chair Dunk...




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers