Orlando Magic Vs Indiana Pacers 2012 Playoffs


huhu... we lost the playoffs,.. my wife will disgust and abandon me...
I'm homeless now... somebody please hug me.. oh Dwight where are you?



if I'm the Most Improved Player.. maybe I have improved my singing too...
lahhh lahh!!! (hmmmm?I guess not)


let me give you a Bear Hug... wow I love this... can I take you home?
my puppy  just died and need one


who like my baked cookies...? I have leftovers and some bite on it


huhu... I wish Dwight is here.. they always bully me,,.. 
Dwight knows I'm not a fat ass baby...


yeah I'm going to resign as a coach.. 
but I'll still be staying the Magic and gonna wear the weird looking 
Stuff Magic Dragon..


yeah.. its funny we gonna beat the Pacers all day..
and their coach franc Vog... booger? what's his name again?



ha--ha--ha-- very funny Dwight.. I can't stop laughing..
I wish you'll be moved to Bobcats and that will be hilarious 



Ganger:  I hate you, my friend here is not stupid and retarded...
Tyler : enough of that Danny,.. you only saying that


I want to punch this guy really hard...
 I hate him when he's drunk


oh wait Hibbert.. just one more.. don't leave me unsatisfied



this is my face when I'm happy.. oh yeah.. making me feel dancing.. yeah!


ohh boy.. Davis is waiting for a pass again.. 
my effort will go wasted for sure


Dear Diary... me and Dwight are still not talking to each other..
I wonder how is he..? I want to confront him and say something...
but I still feel mad at him... huhu


hey Coach... wait.. don't leave us.. its only 2mins past of 1st quarter


I know where I'm going to go after Magic.. 
I'm gonna join the American Idol..





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers