Miami Heat Vs New York Knicks 2012 Playoffs


I'm tired and bored, I need to hit a something to pump me up.. 
maybe a fire extinguisher will work


ok the fire extinguisher didn't work, but man I love my outfit


Davis : hey Bosh, what do you think with my cool Shoes?
Bosh : oohh its pretty.. do you have a pink with Barbies and Ken on it?


doc I'm not crazy? where you all taking me?... 


wahh..!!! he started to bully on me again.. I'll tell this to my mum


Chandler bullied me and now Melo's hurting me.. I hate you all



wanna see some magic? no I'm not from Harry Potter nor leprechaun 


damn this knicks.. tonight I'll start packing up and be moving to Miami



can I take the last shot? you and lebron always choke


HELP!!! please somebody take off this pervet me out of me



Bosh will love this pose.. it will make him wet



WTF Bosh! ... is that Victoria's Secret perfume on you? 
you gave me allergy


who's the beast now Dwight? I should be getting more pay next season


can't wait to finish this game and play my X-Box...
my hands are already shaking up


Shit... is that a Ghost? or just an effect of shame from losing


Heat will regret on dumping me and giving me no respect ... 
hey Lebron don't turn your back on me...
please give me some care here..


OK... as for my calculation I learned my Harvard....
we will lose big time and my Lin's jersey will have a insane 
price off


I'm fine now but they don't want me to play.. 
they said Melo and Amare needs to sale their merchandise



wow Lebron.. is that you who shoot the 4th quarter shot?
can't believe it, make me wanna get an autograph on my underwear


Hey Mr.Referee get out of the sight... I'm having my pose here


I'm hungry can we finish this now, there's no way we can win anyway

Sorry buddy, I wish we can trade Bosh with you... 
next time we will injure him and trade him for free



Wade pal... please let me get in to your team.. 
I'm getting old and having "No Ring" deficiency 


oh shit.. help me do something here Wade...
or else  I need to update my Resume' ..




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers