San Antonia Spurs Vs Utah Jazz 2012 Playoffs Funny Photos


Oh yeah.. sweep baby.. make me wanna dance the dougie



 ohhh I can feel my tits so hot... 



hey Parker.. there's a yogurt coming out in your  ears..
ewww that's so grouse 



what's the score now? can we go home, need to watch Desperate Housewives 



no you can't stay in the middle.. 
you're white.. you're only good at taking trash jump shots



are you kidding me? you two hoping to win against us?
Malone went to Lakers because he's afraid of me...



you can't give me technical, this is my face when I'm happy and mad


wow really.. you mean you're still a virgin?



can we freeze the time and be like this forever?



its nonsense, even we win the finals.. 
it will still be about Miami and Lakers next season



Ref : wow nice ass Parker


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers