Oklahoma Thunder Vs Miami Heat - Game 4 - 2012 Finals





nice fake assist... why don't you give me a real assist next time




OMG!!! that's grouse replay.. Bosh a silly Dino




it's a fake pass.. it's a fake pass.. don't bite it.. he does not pass




wow.. that's look fun... wait I'll join in




Hey Ref.. shouldn't you call a foul?? (ignored)





ohh who said you can escape from the King Defense?




hey you.. get out of the way.. I want Durant to guard me




help me here guys.. Lebron said I'm a pussy on Defense..
  Can you help me think of a good response on that?




damn it ... why don't you let me score.. its my first to get the ball
, Westbrook had this all the time




HEEeeeyyy!!!! Kobe I know you're in there... 
don't disguise your self  like a drag 



ouchhhh!!!... this is painful than I had last night



I can't scratch my back... help.. it's itchy.. someone call a timeout




hey wade.. are you OK now? I'll be going on a body massage later..
want to come?




Ohhh shit... my jersey will get dirty.. must protect it from the floor





Graaggghhhhh!!!! who's a pussy now??? I broke my nail after that rebound..
I'm tough now...





Hail to your King.. put me on my throne.. I want to watch how 
the Thunder's fell down from a infamous Chalmers




can't believe what I just done... I'm famous now..
 Need to talk to Pat Riley and  ask for a hike



damn.... what have you done to your hair..
wait let me fix it..  you want to go parlor with me later?




Ohhh boy... this is what I'm afraid to happen... I should lead the team..
not from a point guard trying to be a MVP




 Hey guys.. I got this... we will win and get my 50pts




Damn.. I shouldn't pass more often.. I'm sad that I didn't get my 50pts





Bosh : damn... I always having more than 20pts but I never get a hug from you guys 
(ignored)




Bosh : OMG!!! Lebron is hugging me... I can't believe he's doing this
Lebron :  hug? oh yeah.. thanks for hiding me from those nasty reporters




Hey Bosh.. have you seen Lebron and Wade?






[ images are taken from  NBA.COM ] 

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers