Oklahoma Thunder Vs Miami Heat - Game 3 - 2012 Finals


no, idiot, I didn't say to come here.. I said go to your teammate...
teammate.. understand?




Bosh : Nice play James ... wade... james ???? (ignored)




Bosh : Guys.... I did the shot... I'm over here (ignored)




Lebron always getting the bright lights.. its unfair.. I need to hug the ball more




Hey Harden.. how many fouls you have now? I have 5, beat that





Come on guys, isn't those too  obvious they're just trying to get your fouls...
and yet you all still fell for it?





The Attack of the Giant Durantula...





Bosh : OMG!!! hey wade look at those firing butterfly.. they're fabulous 




you fell into our trap.. the Durantula Catch Trap




What??? you're looking for who? Bosh..... Bosh who?




.. who want's cookies? catch it to your right..





 WTF!!! that's too gay!





[ images are taken from  NBA.COM ] 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers