Oklahoma Thunder Vs Miami Heat - Game 2 - 2012 Finals



Nice job guys... we can do this... (ignored)



Hi guys... Coach sub me in... (ignored)





Bosh: hey guys I did the last shot.. its not Lebron (ignored)







The Referee is the OKC 6th man.. trying to steal the ball from Chalmers





The OKC 6th Man aggressively guarding Wade 






boy.. can you do something valuable for the team?
do you know what teamwork means? 
.. and most of do you hell understand what I'm saying?



Bosh do the defense what I thought you.. the drag queen wall 




help... these two are cannibals.. they eat Dino's flesh




your team sucks.. you lead by 20's and now it goes down by 3?
 Take if from me Lebron.. you won't get your ring this time





damn it.. I'm not Bosh so stop hugging me.. I'm not on it





come on guys.. just give me the ball.. 
I'm the only smart guy here on the floor.. I can win this




OKC Lose!! The best way to make Westbrook shut up his mouth





no I didn't get the foul from Durant's last shot...
It's just an illusion, if you are a OKC fans you will see it but
if you'rent then its not.. simple as that





We got the Victory Miami Fans!!!! (ignored)







[ images are taken from  NBA.COM ] 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers