Russel Westbrook and his Annoying Big Mouth



Grawwgggghhhhh!!! they did not pass me the ball..
now Durant out scored me





Grwagghhhhhhhhh!!!! I sense the ball is coming,..
I better hog it




Grawwwhhhh!!!! who said my mouth is like a frog... its a Turtle... Turtle





Oyeahhhh!!!! I beat you Durant , I should take over your place




Grahhhhhh!!!! I scored over GaSol.. I scored over Gasollll!!!!



FACT: Even if he hides his mouth its still annoying






Kobe: hey, have you seen Westbrook?..
Fisher : no.. who's Westbrook?
Russel : hey guys I'm over here... you're ignoring me




all my team mates are mad at me... yean they're just jealous because
I'm too good for this team




Gwaarrrhhhhhhh!!!! I scored a point over Durant.. grwaggghh!!




no... this can't be.. I should not pass... Ball come back here





Nyahhh Nyahhh!!!! see Durant what I told you...
 you chokes.. I should have taken the last shot






[ images are taken from  NBA.COM ] 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers