Miami Heat 2013 NBA Champion



Damn I need a Bigger House for these  fellas






just to be clear.. I'm your coach and not your Handboy








Do I look fabulous?







Oh you think I'm injured after all?







I just came in the right time.. free champ oh yeah!








Ohh by the way this is my second Champ by sitting in the bench








For the record.. I'm a player too








Didn't know I was in their roster.. 






Keep it Lebron.. I have a lot of them in the house






Oh by the way.. I'll be out next season and will come in before the playoffs







Kevin Durant who??? I'm Norris Cole with two rings








So this what the trophy tastes







Hello Pierce, KG and the guy name Rajon.. cool huh?







My 3rd Champ, Dwight I'll give you the 4th one next season





Norris Cole vs the Elite Guards


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers