NBA THROWBACK : Young Lebron James In High School




Lebron and his Baby Hairline








Who said Lebron can't win without Bosh and Wade?





the face that never changed






I never copy Michael Jordan....





We know he's really good at basketball even in Football






Jersey #23... he never been a Michael Jordan Fan






Lebron: Hey ref your hairline sucks!!!
Ref : Don't worry yours will be even worse





You know I'm destined to be the Greatest?
better quit basketball and go to College white boy






Should I pass??? nah.. I'm the greatest, even I don't pass
I'll be look Awesome







Hey Camera guy, don't focus my forehead.. take my sideview








I'm Going to NBA... see you teammates,.. 
I know none of you won't make it






Is Lebron Overrated? 
The question never answered 






shut up and give us your pants






I'll be the greatest and you all will be nobody







This is for NBA Career






so innocent like he doesn't know how to Flop 







See I told you shouldn't go to College like me






After Years : the Irish Reunion









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers