Chris Paul


No, I'm not  that weird looking guy from Ewoks...



helloooo.... I'm invading your planet.. take me to your leader!



I'm not doing a crossover .. its my new drunk  style  move



Ohhh please.. don't make me dance like this .. stop it




So you wanna come with me in Mavs and lets have a champ



Paul : Did you fart? 
Lebron : NO I thought it was you?




Mama!!! I did it again..!




Kobe : Ohhh my gosh!!!!... its Chris Paul... I can't believe its him



Ewww!! that's disgusting move




Parker : so that's how you do French Kiss.. just take my advise..
Paul : thanks pal.. now I know...




Hornets.... Chaaarrrrrrrrggeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!




really...




Get this wallpaper and post it in your PC.. Chris Paul taking poo




please don't call my name.. please... please...



hey hottie... you wan't to get my number too? 




Paul : How does it feel to get a 2x MVP troophy?
Nash : tsk..tsk.. newbie... 




Do I look fine in this jersey?




AHHhhhhhh!... mom and dad forgot me at home again...! 
I'm Home Alone!!!




Lets see... if I throw this ball with a centripetal force , 
the altitude of the terrain is equilibrium distance x2-ya=+0101 %4!



Hi guys I'm Paul.. I'm the new guy..




Paul : you mean I'm your brother because I'm a nigga
West : yes yaw right nigga




I'm fainting... too much score we need to catch




that's funny... Barney is not a real Dinosaur...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers