Allen Iverson Funny Photos



Sorry I burned you're ball... I'm too hot to handle



all this accessories will protect from the wolves and vampire...



Just another artwork from his fan....




ohhhh no.. Goldilocks killed by the bears.. please stop...
I don't want to hear anymore...



Water.. please give me wateeerrrrrr.....




if you're name listed here that's mean you're next




can I barrow from you some box.. I need to buy shirt




ooowwwww... so Kobe already opened his closet..



yah know you're funny... I haven't retired yet..



Run as faster as you can.. before this ball hit you and blow up your head




see I'm in full health.. why they don't let me play in NBA anymore?




his professional ID



make it good mr.photographer ...
or all my brothers will throw your body in the river




no I'm not MJ brother.. I don't sing jackson-5 too 



Taste my furious kick I learned from Turkey's karate



All hail to me.. I wonder why everyone is looking at my behind?




ohhh... damn this wisdom tooth..it hurts again



I wish I can play in NBA again.... mr.Disney please grant my wishes


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers