Dwight Howard Funny Photos

Ok guys, I'm done.. who's next .. catch him before he run



Howard : No I'm telling you I'm the real Superman.. not a joke..
Russel : No son.. you don't have to take off your coat


I'm Clark Kent.. I'm disguising like howard.. but I'm Clark Kent



The puppet holding Dwight 




Generation X... suck it!!!



I want to tell you all... that I'm... I'm the real Superman!




Howard :  ohhh.. I just farted... wait here's another one.. poorttttt!!!.. 
hahaha.. here comes another one...



This Audio Tutorial will teach to be a "Good Comedian"



Can't tell who's the real Rhiana



Dennis Rodman will not gonna like this...



No one's believe I'm Superman.. they say I'm just imagining so many things



A black Superman with Magic jersey 12


Hello guys... I'm little red riding hood!!



who's this weird looking guy... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers