Dream Team Funny Photos


are you the waiter here? where's I'd ordered steak and additional beer?




I'll taking this to the goal.. wait this is not soccer? isn't it?




wade: you folks doesn't look pump up.. wanna hear a joke?




Kobe : he told me he's gonna his ring and out numbered mine..
Lebron : just laugh as hard as you can now.. 
            I'll take last laugh soon... let's see...





ohhh I see they all Lakers fan here.. and they hate you Lebron..




so we will make a star out of our legs.. and someone will dance in the middle




MJ : do I look the liberty? 
Drexler : you look wonder woman I think




I come in peace people..I'm not a terrorist ..



Wade: so Bosh told me.. hey can I join you in Miami with Lebron?
           I said sorry we want Melo instead.. unless you cut your dreadlocks hair..



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers