John Wall Funny Photos

ohhh.. this is my new dance move.. it's called 'clap if your are happy'



sorry coach I can't teach you the wall dance...




come I'll show you where I threw that dead body




let it out sistah... let it out...!!!! ohhyeeehhhh!!!




I'm the wolverine... grahhhhh!!!



gwahahahaha..!  my balloon fart booby trap works... !!




Lincoln doing the wall dance...




throw me the hotdog... I'll catch with my mouth




 I'm the real Superman.. the other faker won the dunk




 ohhh... I didn't know this jersey is tastey.. I might finish the whole of it






you can't hit me.. nyanyanya... you can never hit me




I'll show you the camel shadow animation




BEFORE



AFTER 




 AFTER and Before.... whatever...





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers