Coach Phil Jackson Funny Photos


No I'm not Borat....



Yes I'd balanced Kobe's balls and they're not the same




I got 10rings for coaching, well 10 rings makes me feel I'm smart




its the moustache ...



yeah I have a plastic surgery mole here



Guys... this is what Ball look like... use this to score...



my true secret is, I can control the Ball and tells to shoot..
MJ and Kobe couldn't do it without this



How could I get the foul??? I'm the coach




No Kobe... grab the Ball not the other ball



Phil : Hey what can you see to that guy Kobe? Do you think I can give him the force?
MJ : hmmmmm... he's not MJ for sure but I see his potential




I'm here to play basketball.. I'll be your playing mate and Coach




So Kobe you're asking about the size.. its looks like this .....




Damn.. I'm trying to draw a rainbow but its gone




ohhhh.... that's an ugly foul .. but I like it



Phil : I'll be moving to Lakers and teach that kid my new trick...
MJ: Hey coach can you hear me???




Can't get you? don't tell me there's a condor over  my shoulder?




Yes these are my Bitches...




I'm pointing at you because you'll be next ...



No he farted it... I just came just now



Damn it, the toilet is over there




Hey Pao, don't play your thing when we're having our game plan here



I love picking my ears.. it tickles me



Yes I'm going to retire....



Hey Ref.. how about a free car for this game?



Artest : yuhoooo... I see you guys are having fun there...
Kobe : get out you bitch.. this is our time
Phil : hey Artest.. how do you like the  three of us here?




These are my bodyguards.. which one do you like?
the big Gorilla or Pyscho Homo



Three Blind Men



These crossword puzzle is too awefull...






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers