Paul Pierce Funny Photos



Pierce: ohhh this is so awful lost... even their bench are getting their triple-double,
if they let their coach play, he'll get career high ..



See the wings? it goes real when I'm in the mood



So do you 3 hangout in one bed?....
Garnet, Allen , Pierce : ahhhhhh......?????



I think he's dead? he freeze like a dead dried cat



yiieeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh!!!! this is how I'm happy... 
I love singing those annoying song



anyone wanna buy jersey.. its a collection item...




is it time to show my cape... shiit .. I know I forgot something



Hey kids don't take lollipop or else you'll be like me



yesss.... finally I can take a bath




wanna piece of me.. show me your stuff, come on.. 
I run faster than you...



take it slow like smooottthhhh... you know what I mean..
like you're high with drugs and fly like me...



come on... don't let me turn to GREEN...
I don't like myself when I'm angry... GRRrrrr!!!




I voted  Obama because he has GREEN color,
I'm from Boston and we are GREEN...




KOBE: ... don't stop hugging me... keep it up..




Pierce : hey Kobe.. I know what you're aiming for..
Kobe: ohhh No you don't...




...this is Lachoke slap... take that





Monkey Swing Dunk!!!



Run Pierce Run!!... Run!!!




oohhh ... ohhh.. I know who's idiot!!! its me.. its meee!!!




what ???? you didn't wash your hand when you poo?
so that's why I have tasted something weird in your hand



Hey Lebron.. sorry this trophy is only good for one..
hope I can give you some...




wait... I can feel something weird.. I smell something....
its smell ... stinks... someone farted...




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers