Steve Nash Funny Photos 2

I have to try another career while this lock out is on going..



Dirk.. I wanna have a ring.. please take me to Mavs..
I also want to be with you... huhuhu!





don't do it Dirk, I'm Steve have you forgotten me?
were friends remember?



Man this pose will break my hand...



Kobe : hey I know the color of your underwear.. 
Steve: ohhhh.. how did you get the interest to find it?



huhhhh... help!.. The Alien ball is taking me.. !




ohhh even I'm using one eye I can have 20pts and 9 assists .. 
imagine if I have the other one




I have two of this but no ring.... you're not the only one Lebron



I'm thinking to build my house in the middle of this field. 
you know so I can always watch the game anytime I want



oucchhhhhh!!!  you stub me with your thing..



stop it Nash, I don't want to hurt you.. can you hold back yourself



take this Manu.. . taste my fart in mid-air




Kobe : get out you bitch.. Nash is mine.. I'm taking him already, see..



ohhhh you're chest is hard... 
my head feeling real dizzy  




what a boring day for All Star.. 
I'm gonna win anyway against these dupes



I'm not a water boy,
Its me Nash.. don't you recognize  me?



Hill : ohh Nash... I think you're having fun there



are you sure you want me to write 'Kobe Sucks!' here? 



take this pee maneuver in mid-air



Wazaaaaa!!!! I see Ghost!!



wahwahwah!!! I want my milk... please don't take my milk!
wawahwah!!



this something coming out in my nose... I think I gonna have a common cold



Vince : hey Nash.. we're buddy right, pass me the ball huh?
Dragic : pass me the ball too , were best friends




the ball is speaking with me.. its telling me something



Nash Charge!!!!!! I'm on a berserk mode now



Puuussssssssyyyy!!! yes you a pussy.. 
come and get me pussy!







soccer and basketball that's how do this thing


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Who do you want to have his LAST All Star Game?

Who will dominate the MVP Race?

Who is the BEST in the WEST

Who is the BEST in the EAST

Popular Posts

MORE JOKES

Online Visitors


Followers